Anemia in Adolescence
Citation Information :
Bindra V. Anemia in Adolescence. World J Anemia 2017; 1 (1):18-19.
CC BY-ND 3.0
Copyright © 2017; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
How to cite this article
Bindra V. Anemia in Adolescence. World J Anemia 2017;1(1):18-19.
- Programming for adolescent health and development. WHO Tech Rep Ser 1996:2.
- Worldwide prevalence of anaemia 1993–2005. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2008.
- The adolescent girls’ anaemia control programme: a decade of programming experience to break the inter-generational cycle of malnutrition in India. Public Health Nutr 2013 Sep;16(9):1667-1676.
- Prevalence of anaemia among the adolescent girls: a three months cross-sectional study. Women 2014;14(16):12.
- Iron requirements in adolescent females. J Nutr 2000 Feb;130(25 Suppl):440S-442S.
- Overweight children and adolescents: a risk group for iron deficiency. Pediatrics 2004 Jul;114(1):104-108.
- An epidemiological study of anaemia in adolescent girls in the rural areas of Meerut [MD thesis]. Meerut: Chaudhary Charan Singh University; 2000.
- Prevention of iron deficiency anaemia in adolescents: role of weekly iron and folic acid supplementation. World Health Organization, Regional Office for South-East Asia; 2011.